"Game On, Python!"

Intro 1 – Nicholas Harley

My name is Nicholas Harley, I am 18 years old and a freshman at City Tech. My major is Computer systems technology. One word I’ll use to describe this year so far is “Adjusting”. Even though I took online classes for the last few months of my senior year of high school it still feels odd knowing this is the situation foreseeable future. This circumstance also hinders the opportunity for me to get know or even really interact with my classmates and professors. One of the biggest concerns is that a online program isn’t working properly  and gets in the way of me completely an assignment.  Even though there are many potential obstacles in my path I will put in the effort to get over them and have a successful freshman year of college.

This  image represents what I go to after a long day of work or school. Netflix has all been there for me and always will be there. I mainly watch their original shows and movies but as of last year I began to branch. The most recent series I finished was “Breaking Bad”  which I completely recommend if you haven’t seen it because it’s a phenomenal TV show. Recently I began watching its  prequel spin off “Better Call Saul ” which is pretty great so far.

The story of my name is pretty simple, Nicholas is my father’s middle name but that wasn’t the first option. My mother wanted to originally name me Nikolai which is a Russian name isn’t bad name but I’m glad they agreed on Nicholas.

1. Shon Mack Jr

Whats good Nicholas. Although I didn’t add Netflix to my post I do agree that it helps. I re watched Naruto, 7 deadly sins etc. BUT I WILL NOT watch Kora the avatar female because she sucks tbh. But I do agree that the statement that adjusting to this college work online at that will be sort of a challenge due to lack of in person interactions. But I believe we got it bro, just always give ya best effort

2. Jacquelyn Blain

Good Netflix choices! “Better Call Saul” is really good. And yes, this online thing does take adjusting. Just keep on me to make sure I get things – that’s what Slack is for :-)!!

3. Anaya Roseley

Thats definitely what I do as well when I come home from a long day. its so relaxing. but hey if you want any show recommendations I can for surely give you a few shows to watch on your free time.