World Line 2

Lucas turned around, looking for the source of the sound. He thought he seemed to have heard this voice. When he saw you, he was sure that the person who humiliated him was you, Atlas. He walked towards you with an angry look, clenched his fists, he should be ready to punch you. At this time, you decide:

A – You decide to humiliate him with the most disgusting bad words.

B – You decide to let him experience the art of language.

(A): Bad End: Lucas says,”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx……” In just two months, you couldn’t master too many bad words. Compared to Lucas, the bad word master, your bad word is even less than one of a hundred percent of his. If you lose, he defeated you with more and more disgusting bad words. And your confidence and dignity are completely destroyed at this moment. You have lived a life of being bullied by Lucas every day. The End

(B): “No way, no way, no way. Is there really a person who solves problems with fists? Are you an ancient human or an ape? Come on, it’s 2020, ain’t one fight to show he is the man. Do you know what we depend on? Money and eloquence! oops, I’m so sorry. I shouldn’t mention these, I’m not meant to humiliate you because you don’t have any of these. What you gonna say to me? Maybe a mama joke? Is that all you got? Come on, it’s 2020, let daddy Atlas teach you how to speak. Your hands can’t do any sugar honey ice tea.” You straight look at his eyes, and you seems look at a ridiculous clown.(2 – a)

2 – a

“Aha, I think I know what you want to do, Atlas. If you want to play like this. I would love to play with you like this. Listen, Atlas, I will defeat you fiercely in all aspects. Just like you were humiliated by me before. You are just a loser, rubbish that can do nothing.” Lucas puts his fists down. He feels angrier. However, he sees you as a real “fighter” this time, but soon you will become a loser and kneeling down in front of him. He didn’t back off, you move in too. And now, you decide:

A – Strike him with justice, makes him feel shame about himself. Then, you will win nice and clean. You will be the most “nice” guy. He will kneel down and regret, and you will stand and “smile.”

B – Come on, he bullied you so many years. Where justice go? Not before, and not today. You will humiliate Lucas and disgusting him without any bad words. Show him who is the real master of eloquence. Guess what? You will receive a big win.

C – Surprised Mxxxxr Fxxxxr! We are not in society yet! Eloquence and money are jokes. Eat my justice sneak attack!

(A): “Do you know? You didn’t come to this world to bully others. But look at what you did? How many people did you bully? When you don’t treat them as human beings, you also lose your human identity. Are you Reject your humanity? Lulu? Do you think you are great? It’s just a bullet thing. The things you do can’t make you like a man at all, you are just a clown, a loser. The loser who steps up on someone else’s body, when we want you to fall, you will be crushed to pieces.” You have to look at Lucas’ eyes sincerely as if looking at a poor man again. But you know, this is revenge, and you will end it today. (2-a-1)

(B): Weird End: You two just keep talking, days after days. Even teachers and parents can’t stop you and Lucas. When you two realize, your talking skills achieve a super high level. You already forget why you start this competition, but now you trying to do someting with this high level talking skill. So many years after. You, Atlas become a speech master, you make speech all over the world. Lucas, become a most famous lawyer, there’s no cases that he will lose. However, you still have a “debate” sometimes. But both of you have a really nice and meaningful life. The End.

(C): “Ora!” You give Lucas a very strong punch! (2-a-ex)

2-a-1

Lucas was silent, he was thinking, it was hard to imagine him thinking like this. He seems to be hit by your words. At this time you decide:

A – Taking advantage of the victory, you believe that he is not a completely bad guy. He just needs to understand what is good and what is bad. And when you completely change him. You have won.

B- Fxxk it, justice ain’t work well. Right now, Lucas is getting silenced. What you gotta do is a surprise attack. Strike him with bad words. And you will fxxking win.

(A): Happy End: It may be your sincerity and justice that changed him. It may be that he really understood what he did wrong. After that, he seemed to completely become another person. No one is bullied by him anymore, and he is willing to help those who are bullied by others. He and you have also become good friends. You play together, learn together, and go on an adventure in Egypt. The End.

(B): Bad End: “Ha ha ha! You fell for it Atlas! This is my winning route! Is this your eloquence? ! A bunch of low-level bad words? Check this out! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx……!” The moment when you say bad words. You seem to have failed. Lucas is a bad word master. Your language ability can’t beat him at all. You were humiliated by him in front of everyone. You lost the courage of your dignity. Although he never hit you again, just verbal humiliation, you have completely lost your life! The End

2-a-ex

You almost knock Lucas down! And you almost win! So now, you decide:

A – No more thoughts! “Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora! Ora!” I know this is not good! However, I know this is a real justice!

B – It is an accident, lets start over again! This time I will show you the real eloquence!

(A): True End: No one thought that you gave your fist a name, “Eloquence.” Even Lucas didn’t expect you to do this. Although he was already in the hospital when he thought about it. And a few months later, you never saw Lucas in this school again, and no one dared to bully you again. Congratulations, Atlas! You won! The End

(B): Bad End: “Well, so this is the real game. Guess what? Let me show you what real eloquence is. See this big axx fist? I gave him a lovely name, “Eloquence”! Now, go to hell Lucas. At the last second when you passed out, you saw a huge fist appearing in front of your eyes. And when you wake up, you are already lying in a hospital bed. And your sudden attack on Lucas also changed the whole school. Everyone thinks you are a cunning loser. You make no friends in your high school life. Not even enough 5 people and a dog. You completely lose your high school life. The End