This topic was really great because we have to come up with an interesting story. In a creative story, something that I was trying to accomplish is how I can connect with audiences. It wasn’t that easy because we have to think based on adventure games I was thinking so much about making an exciting story but when I had the outline of my story. Then the actual problem started because I was worried about the characters in my story there were two main characters and the story was very long and should be based on one character. I got very confused then I decided I should talk to the professor. So after talking with the professor I ended up with one character.

In creating a story there was only one problem I had it was picking one character from two characters. In my story, both characters were important because both characters have their own roles. However, I ended with picking one character which was a (Teacher) character. When I was writing the story there was only one thing that kept popping in mind was story should be decent and helpful for others. 

Finally, after finishing the story I feel really great because the story ended up more interesting than I thought. This story has lots of different choices based on different points of view of the character.