During the beginning of this project, my goal was to make a game that can make anyone interested in it and also teleport them to another dimension and make them forget about the real world. The audience I choose for my game is teenagers who play videogames because I want to show them that they can accomplish whatever they want in life by doing what they like. In terms of thinking about how the story of my game was going to be was somehow difficult because each time I think about a game I imagine the surroundings and the world I will be playing it. I case of the text-based games you have to be specific in order to make the people imagine a little of the world you want them to see because they will always create their own. At the beginning of this project, I was worried about how I was going to create a game of a genre I haven’t even play. Another thing that was making me anxious was that I don’t have the creativity to make a story on my own.

While I was creating my story I lost the point of the game and I forgot that the game was supposed to be focused on solving a major problem in society and I totally forget about it. During the process of writing my story, I always had my brother next to me so I was asking him somethings to make the story interesting (he is also the main character of my game). My brother helped me a lot in terms of creativity, he motivated me to write something different that everyone could enjoy. While I was writing my game I really got teleported to the world I just created, I was feeling excited and I understand the magic of text-based games, in my mind, I was fighting against the final boss of my game, I was learning how to use magic and I was imagining a new world in my head.

In my opinion, I think that my game is a good game that can make anyone feel like he is the one fighting against monsters in a new world. With my game, I reached the goal that I had of making something a little different than other games and also a game that can impact someone’s life in a positive way.