Some people might find the lesson I am trying to teach very meanly but it is what it is. The main point of this story is to show people is they should rely only on themselves and they sound not expect help from everywhere else or someone else but themself. All you got in your life is you and most of the people will leave but you will always have yourself and should not expect anything from anyone. Do your best and rely only on your skills/knowledge because you never know the real reason why people in your life. Sometimes even your relatives can turn on you. The audience I am trying to reach is teenagers and adults. To everyone older 13-15 years old.
The story tells how life can be hard and people you think will have your back, won’t be there for you when you need them. Kyle finds out that his son that does not know about his existence, was sent to prison and his mom turned on him because of what people say. Kyle decided to rescue his son by committing a crime and going to prison with an escape plan for how to save his son. The most interesting part is the son does not that Kyle is his father and no one knows how it is going to goes. Kyle puts at risk everything he has in this life just to save his son.
I worry about a lot of this because I have a feeling like I do not know what I am doing and especially Unit 3 gives me a hard time because I do not even know if what I am doing is correct. I do not know if I will be able to actually program this game