This story is about a child Atlas who has been bullied for a long time. As shown in the game, Atlas was very timid and cowardly at first. But today is his first day in high school and also the first day he changed himself. He knows that no one can really help him solve the bullying problem, so this tragic fate will be changed by himself. So he decided to start with the “devil” who bullied him every day and defeat him fiercely. Create a good high school life without bullying for himself.

This game is a very traditional story of becoming your own hero. But our protagonist Atlas did not suddenly have this belief. It was the determination that came after discovering that no one could help him and experiencing this despair. And all this only happened in one day. This day will completely change the future of Atlas. In this game, players can control every important decision of Atlas by themselves. These decisions all affect the direction of the ending. Will Atlas forgive Lucas, or will he retaliate severely? Or let Atlas become another Lucas, and then the real Lucas becomes the previous Atlas. And all of this will be personally chosen by the player. Start by choosing the way to defeat Lucas.

To be honest, I don’t really like this story. Because he is a bad story full of flaws. But at the same time I think he is very meaningful, as a person who has experienced similar experiences. It can be said that I had no choice at that time. But this time I will create choices for the protagonist and the player. Although using python to write a story like this is somewhat difficult, it is not impossible. It would be better to say that all I worry about is time.