When Baldwin said something about the world being large, he possibly means that this world we live in is large and a lot of fo things could happen and we wouldn’t have any idea about it. Even though we might think we know a lot of things going around us through technology but we might not seem to know anything or all things about what is currently going on in another place different from where we might find ourselves to be.

The Guardian article is true due to ho when we were kids, we used to wonder a lot of things like we would want to do so much like figure out kinds of stuff, how things were made, how we came to this world, and we at some point looked for something we were good at. But with all this, we had to put everything aside and go to school because that is what the country we locate ourselves in wants every child to do (Go to school). My curiosity about computers was killed as a kid when I did not have the adequate information on how things actually work, the school wasn’t allowing us to pursue what we think we would be so good at but instead, we were all forced to follow the same pattern (English, Maths, Science, and other history courses).

Being curious and not having adequate information or help to help you with the research or the idea you want to know about can make you not be interested in the thing you have interest in and want to do it so badly. A lot of things about the digital world got me so curious. For instance is how people sat down and came up with an idea that, let me make this platform where I would possibly help upcoming people and make their lives a little bit easier and make their lives fun. Like how were lives like without the use of any digital use or without the use of the internet like how did people live their lives and everything they did?  I think we should start researching answers instead of answering them because researching makes you learn, and answering a question just makes you answer something because you want to answer and get away with the question that you are being asked by your teacher or professor but when you research, you have an understanding about the topic you are researching about.