HW for next week:
Final presentation between 12-15 minutes
Draft presentation 10 minutes
- We will get draft grades for the feedback presentations
- Everything required for the final is submitted in the draft
- Deadlines are firm. No late work will be accepted
- Everything is being submitted in one post on open lab as the final progress report
- Everything will be linked out to eportfolio with attached presentation
- There is an expectation that there is an integration of revision and feedback. There will be consequences if the lengthy feedback is not incorporated in the final product.
- Eportfolio should be professional and personalized
- The deliverables, progress blogs, and multimodal attributes are not part of the write up but sources linking out is encouraged and recommended.
- Utilize the open lab space to display project in the way that works best for your particular project
- Make sure your final content does not consist solely of the source material
- Write up
Start with framing the project
- The thought process and reasoning behind the Eportfolio will be included in the reflection
- Please leave comments and questions under each progress post
- Key question: How does this project influence your thoughts on new media writing?