ENG 2720: Writing with New Media

active 3 weeks ago
ENG 2720: Writing with New Media
English
2720

An exploration of the changing nature of composition practices and rhetorical strategies in the digital age. Students are introduced to a variety of digital writing platforms that expand communicative practices beyond print-based media. Taking advantage of the visual and interactive properties of computer-mediated communication, students consider the ways in which composition practices and rhetorical strategies are transformed in digital environments.

The presentation of Self via Social Media

Abstract Self Presentation is an aspect that every individual should possess and in presenting a […] See MoreThe presentation of Self via Social Media

Final Project

ABSTRACT¬† Twitter is a multi-modal and fluid platform that allows users to generate and consume […] See MoreFinal Project

Mastering Storytelling in Photojournalism

Abstract Over the past few decades, new media technologies such as smartphones, tablets […] See MoreMastering Storytelling in Photojournalism

I checked your website quicksprout and that is how I came here, Thanks a lot for teaching me the […] See More

I just started a website and this article helped me a lot, thanks for the point to point techniques. See More

Yes, it is an amazing of learning on how a search engine to rank websites. So, a website can be […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.