Some of you have already finished your reflection, added anything else you needed to add, and posted your final portfolio. Great! Some of you are still working–that’s great, too! I had asked for all work to be completed by Tuesday, 12/22, so you still have some time. If you’re still working, here are some things to know:
- I’m holding office hours today, Monday, 12/21, 10:20-11:20 (really soon!)
- I’m holding office hours tomorrow, Tuesday, 12/22, 1:30-2:30
- If you need help with any of your work for ENG 1101, please consider coming to office hours. You don’t need to stay for the whole hour–come when you can and leave when it makes sense.
- Use the same link for office hours that we’ve used all semester. If you need an invitation, let me know.
- If you can’t come to office hours but you need help, want to check in with me, need advice or direction or a plan or encouragement, anything, please email me.
- If you are working on any of our projects (Project #1, Project #2, Project #3, or Final Reflection), please read through the assignment instructions and the weekly agendas. You might find that it’s helpful to add to our class’s Discussions. This can all count toward your grade since I’ll be reviewing your work for the final portfolio review.
- You can also read my last announcement, Finishing Fall 2020.
- If you are not able to finish the work of the semester, and you are able to contact me, please do. We might be able to work something out, but it will require that we make certain choices best discussed before grades are due.
- Grades are due 12/27 (but I would love to finish before then).
- Happy winter solstice! Today is the shortest daytime of the year, so look forward to more light as we move through these winter weeks.