- Date: 12/2-12/8
- Meeting Info: In addition to the asynchronous portion of our class, we have the following synchronous opportunities, using the Zoom link distributed earlier this semester (ask if you need me to resend!):
- Optional writing lab session: Thursday, 12/3, 10:20am-11:20am.
- Office Hours: Monday 12/7 10:20-11:20 and Tuesday 12/8 1:30-2:30, and by appointment–just ask!
To-Do Before Class
All of our efforts this week are focused on quickly drafting Project #3. Get ready by re-reading your Project #2 and your contributions to our discussions from last week.
- To prepare for and write Project #3.
To-Do This Week
- Get energized and focused–we have only two weeks left of the semester!
- Meet with me in office hours or our optional writing lab or an appointment.
- We can do this!
- Read the instructions for Project #3: Writing in a New Genre
- Read the responses to our discussion guiding our work for Project #3.
- Will you have any time to read for pleasure? I’m hoping to.
- Write Project #3. Divide the work into manageable parts. You could write each section at a time, writing perhaps for 30 minutes at a time.
- Publish your work using the category