Work Environment

I haven’t talked about how working in this internship has been like so far. Well in all honesty, I like working here.  My supervisor/colleagues (the ones that I have interacted with so far) have been helpful in terms of adjusting in this new environment at the beginning and getting comfortable with them, in not hesitating to ask questions if you don’t understand something.

https://blog.vantagecircle.com/content/images/2019/11/appreciation-for-good-work.png

I was a bit hesitant at first but if there is an important question regarding the project you should ask before you start working on it because if you do it in the wrong way, you will waste not just your time but everyone else’s time as well and will have to re-do the work which is just more work for you. So, i think it is smart to ask the necessary questions. I think asking for feedback is important as well. Because they have more experience than you, it can help in making whatever your working on better. And more eyes mean less room for error. And if there is something you think is right but they don’t think that way, It is okay to follow what they are saying because you’re at a stage where you are learning and the purpose if this internship is to learn all aspects of working in a job.