First Day at Work

My first day was basically an introduction to all the tools and resources I’ll be using for the rest of the internship. I was guided through the process and how a day at work would look like. My Internship is fully remote, so there was a lot to talk about how communicating will go on a daily basis. My supervisor provided me with resources like where I can get free images to use for the designs and graphics and also provided me with their own pictures for their products. And also, helped me get all my accounts that i would be using for communication purposes.

<a href=’https://www.freepik.com/vectors/business’>Business vector created by syarifahbrit – www.freepik.com</a>

After all of that was done, I was given my very first project that I worked on. It was a promotional email/newsletter for the month of February. I had to do graphics for the email itself first which I had creative freedom over and after creating a graphic I had to set up an email basically design it and arrange it on Mail chimp. When I’m done with all of that I had to sent out a test email to everyone in charge of the creative aspect. After receiving their approval I would go ahead and schedule it for the designated time and date. The first day was enjoyable because I was excited to be working and creating designs.