Reflection

https://flearningstudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/best-animation-education-examples-for-elearning-414×364-1.jpg

Have I learned anything at all during the time in this internship? Yes, I have. This internship is my first ever job in this industry and prior to this I didn’t really have experience working at a job like this. I learned a few things along the way and have more to learn. I don’t think you can ever not learn something during a job and internships are the best opportunity for you to get first hand experience and to ready yourself for the bigger opportunities. And skills are something you learn as you go even if you have certain sills you can always furnish even  ore and learn how to use them properly and in your advantage. Work ethics is something I’m learning and I really think it’s important to have strong work ethics in order to succeed in your career. As I mentioned in my “Time Management and Work Ethics” Journal, time management is also a huge skill that you need to have and I’m still learning that and the sooner you learn these skills the better because procrastinating and excuses won’t get you far in life but these skills will.