Time Management and Work Ethic

Adjusting in this new environment was a bit tricky at first especially when you have other classes as well. All of the work I received from my internship was quite a lot if I’m honest with you. Adjusting my schedule and trying to find time to study along with it was not an easy job and still isn’t but what’s keeping me from getting into a mess is time management and work ethics. I think without these two, I’d be a total mess right now. I try to manage my time during my work hours so i can get things done before their deadlines and I think it is important to do so because that proves you have good work ethics. You can’t give excuses, you just have to do the work. First week of internship was sort of like that, I didn’t want to begin with a slow start so I tried my best to stay focused. I enjoyed all the projects I worked on during my first week because I was in this new environment and wanted to get the best out of it and which I think I did and I learned more about time management than I ever did which is skill I think is one of the most important ones.

<a href=’https://www.freepik.com/vectors/woman’>Woman vector created by storyset – www.freepik.com</a>