Journal 1

After the first day of the internship class, I decided to set up my resume and portfolio. I spent a night to work on my resume. In my resume, I wrote about who I am and what kind of designer I am. In addition, I also showed my logo and included some details about my education, skills, design experience, other working experience and my interests. The last thing I did was to design the resume and kind of show what my design style is like. Then I started to gather all the works that I have done so far. I picked out around ten of my favorite ones and put them into my portfolio. After everything is set, I started to look for internship jobs online. I visited websites like Chegg, SimplyHired, and Indeed. During the process, I found out that I can’t upload my PDF portfolio to the websites. Therefore, I would have to set up an online portfolio and put the link to those websites. I spent a night to work on the online portfolio website on WIX.com. Thankfully, I got an interview from one of the jobs I found on Chegg. During the process, I also tried searching for internship jobs available on behance and I found a couple of internship jobs available. I later went on to the official websites of the offering jobs for their emails. Luckily, I also got another interview from them. Both of my interviews was scheduled to be next week and I am really looking forward to it.