App Review 2

The app that I picked for this week’s assignment is the Twitch app. It is an app where I use nearly everyday to watch gamer play and somewhat review different games. The reason why I picked this app is because I really enjoy playing games myself. When you open the app, the first thing you see is the page of the games and the streamers that you are following. I think this app is really convenience to get access to the games and streamers that you want to watch. When entering a streamer’s channel, you will see the live screen and the live chat below it. This way, viewers can watch and communicate with each other at the same time.  Like many other apps you just need to rotate your phone to adjust it to full screen and by double clicking on the screen, the chat will appear on the right side of the screen. You can easily minimize the screen by sliding the video to the corner of the screen, and this will allow you to search for the next video that you want to watch or search for other channels without closing the current video that you are watching. It also has a night mode that you can use to protect your eyes. The UI of the app is really organized and smooth to use.