WRITE: Continue revising your Unit 1 essay based on feedback you got from your peer review and 1:1 meeting (reminder: it’s due Sept. 28). You don’t need to email it to me unless you’d like me to review your in-progress work. Feel free to schedule more time with me if you’d like to chat!

READ and ANNOTATE: “Later” on Perusall. You can also download the PDF here.

CLICK AROUND: https://www.yourprocrastinationstation.com/ 

WRITE: After reading and annotating “Later,” write an Open Lab post of approximately 300 words in which you reflect upon the article. What, particularly, did you find confusing, irritating, boring or otherwise difficult?

• Please note: I want you to BE SPECIFIC. Quote from the text directly. That is, if you were particularly dumbfounded by a particular passage—quote that passage, and explain WHY you found it confusing. If the vocabulary was difficult, quote a particularly difficult passage, and try to figure out what the author might have been trying to say. Explain WHY you found their particular word choices difficult. Dig deeply!
  • My point in asking you to do this is that usually the places you struggle the most are the places you are doing your best thinking. I want you to stay there a while, even if it’s to explain to me why you don’t understand!