I learned that I am a reader; it depends on what I’m reading and how long it is. Also Depends on the setting. I knew that with good Planning, I could be a good writer. If you follow the guidelines, it makes it easy. “I think a better environment will be good because I was reading it on the train and good lighting.” “If the reading wasn’t so long, I might have read it once in a while, but I got the point of the assignment.” “I would do my work slowly, but I would get serious once I realized it was about eight o’clock.” I would compare and contrast my work from Earlier this year because Earlier this year, it was more brutal because of the Amount of Stress I was going through. My Physics class was right before my Writing class, so once I was done, I had written, but I was mentally drained because, in my Math class, I wasn’t even up to where they were in Physics, so I was confused, and the teacher moved so fast. Then, I had construction drawings right after, and I didn’t have the supplies at home, so I spent most of my nights there working by hand almost every day of the week. It improved because I dropped the physics class, and we started working by computer with the Drawings. I got to go home earlier and work on my other homework.
My favorite Assignment would probably be Unit RAB because I got to work on something I’m really into. I don’t have the least Favorite, or I can’t remember a bad one. Not procrastinating stuck with me because when I didn’t procrastinate, it was better, and I had more time to prepare my writing instead of rushing and struggling. Another one is asking for help. Professor Wang made it very easy to ask for help at any time you need it, and she would always answer her Email in a short time. I think I became better at Reading and Writing because we did a lesson on how to read as a Writer, and that helped because it taught us how not to take advantage of the reading. After all, if it was good, then that meant that the writer went over it as a reader to make sure it was clear for you to understand. When Writing, it wasn’t really up to me; it was mainly about the requirements of what I asked to do. I like how Professor Wang put it in bullet points to make it easy to do one by 1. What I would do is look at the Word count and look at how many different things I need to talk about and divide it. That way, I know how much I must write to stay on point. I’m a Math type of Person, so when I found out I had Writing, I was somewhat mad. My high school Ela teacher made it seem like I was joining the Army and reporting to the front lines. We used to turn in work, and he said this isn’t college Acceptable when, in Reality, the Teachers are so lovely. Once I got the hang of it became easier. My class used to go through it because he used to have us write 1000 words and tell us the first thing we did wrong and ask us to go back and fix it while not even reading the paper at all. After revision, I wish my eyes were more open to learning. I learned a lot, but it could have been better if I had put in more work. The peer feedback that stood out was the positive one because sometimes my and my classmates were going through the same thing, so it helped. A Challenging thing was meeting and doing work on time. Everything was easier. I waited till the last minute to do it. This was due today, and I’m now doing it.