based on my past writing in the class I see a growth of vocabulary and research as well. I was more opinionated and spoke more, but I will say that the effort has increased and helped tremendously. in my writing I seen that I would just write blindly and things with no meaning really, but it changed as I continued because every sentence was said in my head it’s like I was a printer printing my mind on certain topics. the biggest change by far has been the effort put into it. instead of trying to meet the word count I just tried my best and whatever the outcome was is what I got. I am not a good writer whatsoever and I need to improve greatly but it’s just something I overlooked. I realized that writing has always been put in my head as something I don’t need. and when I tried my best and got a 60% it really shows. I would often try my hardest to get carried with my source but sadly this wasn’t the case. in my writing I would be very repetitive as I am in this writing. I’m going to use what I learned in this semester about writing to take it more seriously. it’s a factor just as important as speaking. and I definitely need to improve on my writing skills and basic reading as well. an example of my repetitiveness in my writing is when I said. “This quote supports my op ed idea on the effects of money onto people. this ideal of the greed and the desire of money goes all the way back to times of Christ as this quote is actually a quote of the bible. the greed can affect you negatively without anyone knowing. slowly and slowly, you become less patient and humble.” as you can see, I would repeat my words a lot and it’s just something that’s imbedded in my writing, I guess. the receptiveness is seen often. another thing about my writing is that I would go off topic a lot and it wouldn’t really be interesting I tend to write as if I’m my own audience it’s a bad habit that I have. for example, “We have scamming robberies and all the normal stuff but what if you already have money? That greed doesn’t go away at all. In fact, rich people can go as far as to put people “below” them in difficult situations. To profit off homeless people on the streets and much more. The greed for money and the lust blindsides right from wrong sometimes.” as seen here I was repetitive and put my opinions first and i would just try to meet the word count. but i have now become better. I learned to be simpler and straight forward instead of trying to complicate myself. In my new writing i don’t repeat myself too much. I feel like this semester and class thought me to take reading to the next level and writing more seriously. i realize that i don’t have even basic writing skills and have a lot of room to fill to become a decent writer. i will visit the writing center more often from now on. in this semester i also learned the analyzing and how fun writing can be sometimes. it’s like getting everything out. although i prefer to speak it writing your thoughts can help. the class was very fun and made me write more than i did ever in my life, in high school I never wrote essays or anything like that neither did i take it seriously. but it’s very time consuming. “During the projects I had to split weeks per research, and I took my time with it because I wanted the best examples that directly support me and my idea. And I would break up my days as my other classes require me to do work every day it’s like squeezing it to the point where I don’t be motivated for it. The topic being interesting is what kept me going because I had a mutual interest in it. I would have days of research and drafting then I would write it out and finish it little by little. I hate being rushed but the pressure made me finish it quicker than I thought I would.” this is an example of how i would write my thoughts on the writing and it would really help me. this class was perfect for learning the importance of writing.