I remember it just like it yesterday when I found it hard to focus in school: every second in class made my life miserable and every second of me writing notes made my life miserable.  I found all the subjects mad boring and never got my attention in class because when I sat in a chair in class at 1 pm on a cold winter afternoon the teacher kept talking and talking. and me looking out the window and seeing nobody outside in the street and looking at the clock every second each time l look through it seems time went by slower and COVID happened and I thought it would change my mind but it made it harder for me to focus because I was not paying attention in class I was just in my phone or playing video game on my phone every day I have class and it made harder for me.

I remember one that had gipe my attention since I was younger was a movie and TV show because I found that stuff interesting. cause of the way the actors act and the script and every single detail the director and the film crew put in the movie to make it more interesting.  I never had to force myself to watch a movie or a TV show I remember the day my mind changed on the way I could learn in school. it was a cold winter at 2 pm in the afternoon and I was washing my favorite TV show on the World Once Upon a Time because it is a show I can wash every I remember a small amount of sunlight passing through my window and hitting my brother wall and a small a  reflection hit the window and somebody texts me and I went to pick my phone on the floor next to my water bottle and my sandal.  and I heard one of the characters mention a way they pay attention is and find something they found interesting about the topic and research the thing they found interesting it would make it easier to gipe the information.  and start to more and I started to do that in science and history and that made and that made class way easier for me to understand the subject more each time I went to YouTube or find a documentary or a movie or TV show about the subject to help me study better and understand it more. and that is how movies and TV shows changed my view on education because they taught me more than one way to learn and get information you just need to find the best option that works for and that was movies and tv shows for me.

but that not the only thing that change my change pion of my view piont of education  was my engilsh teacher in 10 and 11 grade. because of the stori they made use i had got my education and made me fall in love with stori e and it made me want to right my own stori in the future. because the way they write  they character  and the way and the way they call back to the smalest detail and made it important later on and how some story change people life and i wanted to do that to and that made me forcuse more in english class and it made want lo learn more about writing evan through my wirting is horible but i still want to write and improve my writing. and that how my view on edution change.