1. The human services code of ethics initiates, guides and promotes a clinical arena for professional and client well-being by setting rules and limititations that are applicable to best assist the client.
2. The human services professional responsibility to clients promotes well-being because they don’t just recognize situations. They evaluate by assessing all views, generate possible decisions, weighing all possible consequences. with awareness and understanding skills.
3. The human services professional responsibilities to the community and society promote well-being by modifying interventions so that they are appropriate and effective with different diversities, whether it be through mediation or counseling etc…. help is provided.
4. The human services professionals responsibilities to colleagues promote well-being for the client through networking.Colleagues share information with each other that might be more suitable for the client that they are assisting at that present point and time.Delivering more resources and “man Power” to get the job done.
5. The human services professionals responsibilities to the profession promote Well-being to the clients, simply because it sets the grounds for commitment to respect the a clients rights, while providing care, help and assistance in the clients area of difficulty.
6. The human services professionals responsibilities to the employers promote Well-being to the clients, because they have to ensure that their job is done to the best of their abilities. Reason being why they were employed in the first place, that they meet the job requirements and have the knowledge and the skill to perform.
7.The human services professionals responsibility to self promote Well-being to the clients because they work with a sense of value and commitment.doing all that can be done to help those in need, doing somethings that might not even be ethical to the field but the best for their client. self gratifying!!!.
8. The human services professionals responsibilities to educators promote Well-being to the clients because they are guided by principle to either inform or become informed.