There are plenty of ways to find help if you need it.
The OpenLab’s Help section has a wealth of information for you and your students:
- The main Help page is a good place to start, with links to the most frequently-used information.
- The Distance Education section contains a more detailed version of the information in this module.
- The Sites on the OpenLab section provides step-by-step instructions for working with WordPress sites: posts, pages, menus, plugins, widgets, themes, and more.
- You and your students can reach the OpenLab’s friendly Community Team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The OpenLab team provides office hours throughout the year: see the schedule on the Open Road.