Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  ā€œLife is changeā€, an unassuming saying that spans the past and the future alike. I believe we all have a hand in change and itā€™s the readiness in which we accept it that scares us. Change can be unique, affecting the external and internal alike as new avenues in life are built. Dealing with change can span subjects such as family, death, and intimacy with varying scales. But in my case it was internal. I battled with changed after graduating, my peers became adults, with independence lighting the path. I was faced with new ideas and perspectives I never knew existed. Dealing with beliefs that clashed with my ideals was a rude awakening. I realized I lacked the mastery that was needed to have a fulfilling exchange. I started chasing new paths In which i lacked awareness; racism, capitalism and the many preeminent hierarchies. In time I was able to talk about these specific perspectives and further deeper conviction. I think this change was necessary, as I encircled myself with new individuals, it became abundantly clear that remaining the same causes stagnation. Adapting is the key that ties the past and the future and advancing is inevitable. An individual that views change as futile, will never advance in lifeā€™s crucial events where mystery builds true character.