First off, my thanks would go to many people but I’m only going to name a few that made the most impact. The path I have taken has led me different roads and some I had trouble deciding but thanks to these individuals I was able to head down the right path. The first person I would want to thank would be my mom, she made me aspire to continue my education after high school, for me I wanted to start going to work but she made me rethink that decision and told me that if you want to make money and become better, continuing your education would be beneficial for me. My father would be another person that I would thank because he taught me that by doing nothing you will achieve nothing, but if you work hard for what you want then many paths will open up for you. My teachers from afterschool taught me a lot as well, not just how to do my homework but that if you put some effort into what you want out of life then you will receive the most out of it and so far it’s exactly what I’ve done myself. These life lessons have taught me that if I’m secluded I won’t be able to achieve what I want so I have to be more open and have the ability to change. So this is my thanks to them and I will continue to thank them for years to come.