February 9th, beginning of a new day. My alarm goes off at 8:15 AM. I wake up and of course, start staring into a blank space, reevaluating my life. I concluded that I wanted to sleep in some more. So I decided to change locations as well and slept in my mother’s bed, it was super comfy. I officially woke up around 12 PM. Every morning I start my day off by stretching, then proceed to shower and brush my teeth. Unfortunately, my itinerary was behind today because I decided to prioritize my sleep. I wanted to attend Blink no later than 9:30 AM today. Gyms aren’t crowded bright and early so I wanted to take advantage. I’m also trying to work on feeling bold enough to attend any fitness center alone. I’m trying to better myself this year. One major goal for me is to make fitness a daily thing in my life. This morning for breakfast I had peaches and cream oatmeal. I’d definitely recommend this to anybody that likes oatmeal, majority of supermarkets have them. Around 2:30, I started making my way to Blink. To my surprise Blink wasn’t too crowded today, which literally made my heart smile. Today’s main focus was mainly arms. I warmed up using a treadmill for 20 minutes. In total, I spent 1 hour and 30 minutes at Blink. After my workout, I crossed over to Sweet Green and ate a wonderful salad. All in all my day was pretty productive.