When starting my day I walk my dog outside or let her play out in my yard until she tires out. Then I start to get ready for my in person classes and usually arrive to campus at 7:45am, most of the time I am rushing so I don’t have time to eat breakfast which singles me out to granola bars and water. Since a child I have never been a morning person and waking up through out my elementary years were terrible my mother would dress me while I still slept in bed. Eventually, I grew out of my bad habits but they still taunt me till this day as I wish to lay in bed longer and longer. As that saying is said, ‘early bird gets the worm’. I am very self conscious and try to fit going to every boxing practice as I can, mostly I am exhausted from classes and work but going into this new week I am trying to attend more. Specifically for getting dressed its always sweats and a hoodie with a pair of Uggs or 1’s, I always like to dress loosely and comfortable. Overall, this year has started off well and I hope that happiness and prosperity continue showering me.