April 20th Reading blog post – Stress

Chapter 11 parts 1 and 2 discuss the health issues that result when stress becomes overwhelming.  Describe one instance in your own personal experience during which stress took over and describe what the results were. Please try to use the past tense to describe specifically what happened.

8 thoughts on “April 20th Reading blog post – Stress

1. When I was in Haiti school was a stressful time for me. In Haiti schools were different than United States. We had too many subject to study and they were not easy. The results were I did my best to pass all my classes, I tried to never repeat a semester , and I never give up in those stressful time.

2. Few month age, I was in my Math class my teacher had started to teacher the topic of tangent line of derivative, I was so confused of what she said and this makes me feel stress about don’t understanding the whole topic, afterward I had ask a classmate he was nice enough he had explained more clear what should put in for the letter’s, so I were able to understand the concept.

3. After I arrived to the US I had a family death, and I was sad for that for a week, so I got tired and frustrated, I became a lazy even go outside to walk.

4. When I came in the United States, it was too difficult for me to get a job, because I don’t know anyone in this country. It was also a culture shock for me. That time I was really worried and suffered by mental stress. No body was with me at that time. I was vert frustrated.

5. I still remember the time periods when I was preparing the SAT. I was pushed myself under overpressure. I spent a lot time on study, I sleep late and wake up early for about two weeks. At that time, I can’t focus well during the class and can’t sleep well at night because I felt nervous all the time. Also, since endocrine disorders, I used to have acne on my face for a long time.

6. When I was in high school, I had to take four regents exams in one week. I was so stressed to the point I couldn’t study or focus on anything at the time. Sadly I felt four exams and only passed one. That was one of times where I was so stressed

7. When I was in high school, I used to get stress from exams I used to not be able to go to sleep because of the stress all I was able to think about is I’m going to fail the test and that kept me awake. However I wake up the next day and I’m extremely tired and that’s how stress affected me physically.

8. When I was in high school, I used to get stress from exams I used to not be able to go to sleep because of the stress all I was able to think about is I’m going to fail the test and that kept me awake. However I wake up the next day and I’m extremely tired and that’s how stress affected me physically.