April 15 Blog post How dangerous is stress?

There are cases in which people experience so much stress that they make themselves sick. Can you imagine a situation in which your stress levels would be so high, that would actually become ill? Would you say that todays circumstances are creating conditions like that?

10 thoughts on “April 15 Blog post How dangerous is stress?

1. When someone having stress, that mean they need a lot of things or support that can’t reduces their stress level.However,when the person who are stressing don’t receive support,the level of their stress keep increasing as a result they getting sick.In addition today circumstances are creating a lot of stress,because they can go out or be around friends.This condition increasing the level of stress of many people,and making them sick

2. In the meantime, all people in the whole world are panicking about Coronavirus and this tension could led to decrease the immune system which is the first line of defense against the Virus and in some cases fear could led to insomnia.

3. In Pain could be a high level stress that might become ill. In today’s circumstance have increase the level of stress because covid-19 is going on everyone is scared they might get the virus this might let them stress.

4. Yes I do think that the state that were in would cause someone stress because they are stuck in their homes people will feel restrained and scared because of today’s circumstances.

5. I think there was one time where I couldn’t pass my Science regents and i had only one chance left. I was so stress that I couldn’t sleep for two nights because i was scared that I won’t graduate. However, after a couple days that stress went away. I wouldn’t say that today’s situation is making me stressful because I’m not worried about it.

6. Stress is one of the mental illness. When people in stress, they lose control on their own. their ideology and acts will being extreme. That emotion effect their thinking, they may heart themselves or the other around. Therefore, we should get away from stress this dangerous emotion.

7. I cam imagine when I have too much things to do that can give me an headache. I would say that today circumstances are creating conditions like that because people are overthink about they will do if the the government don’t stop the virus .

8. I can imagine when I have too much things to do that can give me an headache. I would say that today circumstances are creating conditions like that because people are overthink about they will do if the the government don’t stop the virus .

9. I can imagine when I have too much things to do that can give me an headache. I would say that today circumstances are creating conditions like that because people are overthink about they will do if the the government don’t stop the virus .