Reading post May 4 Preparing for the final exam

On Monday, there will be a final exam on Monday.  Please write about what you feel are your weakest areas so that we can concentrate on them during Wednesday’s class.

Be specific please.

8 thoughts on “Reading post May 4 Preparing for the final exam

1. I want to learn about sentence structure and the easiest way to find out (the technic) what kind of reading is. For example, Cause and effect, contrast.

2. I am worry about some questions in the final that I never seen before, so I hope we can get a homework asighment similar as the final exam and go over it before the exam. It will make me more confortable to do the final test.

3. In view what we’ve took, I think we have to focus on how we can write a good summary, for instance which sentence we should to start with or if we can use some phrases or specific words that you recommend as well. Anything revolved around outlined or summary, otherwise such a vocabulary I believe we can do it by ourselves.

4. In view what we’ve took, I think we have to focus on how we can write a good summary, for instance which sentence we should to start with or if we can use some phrases or specific words you recommend as well. Anything revolved around outlined or summary, otherwise such a vocabulary I believe we can do it by ourselves.

5. My weakness are the passage that had to do something with the events because some event I don’t understand so I could’t figure out what does it mean. Like the one in the homework about the sun transfer to energy

6. Sometimes the passage is too hard and I couldn’t find any clue what am I reading. I read twice three times by the four Time I start getting the idea. What should I do to understand faster?

7. The only fear that I would have is having technical problems. For studying and reviewing I feel like I need to practice on annotation and finding the main idea in the reading.