6 thoughts on “Reading blog post April 22 – Stress

1. Yes, I believe that it’s important to draw a distinction between chronic and acute stress, because chronic stress are those stress which effect our brain for a long time and acute stress are also effect our brain and heart for a particular period of time.

2. I believe a chronic and acute stress are pretty different from each other. Chronic stress is long-term and acute stress is short-term. Example of chronic stress is losing a loved one, an example for acute stress can be getting into an argument with a friend.

3. I believe it is very important to draw a distinction between chronic and acute stress. As we know “no snowflake is innocent during an avalanche.” The symptom of chronic stress may easy to ignore from the patient, if the doctor did not give any suggest in the right timing, it may missed the best time of treatment. Furthermore, acute stress and the chronic stress should have different treatment plan. And it is helpful for a doctor to forget out the patients level by knowing their symptoms. It is important to draw a distinction between chronic and acute stress because it is beneficial for either doctors or patients.

4. I think it’s important to draw distinction between two kind of stress,because they are different between them.the person willneed different kind of help because one is short term and one is long-term

5. Yes, I believe it’s important to draw a distinction between chronic and acute stress because both are different acute stress is short-term for example the text we read ” Stressed to Death. However, chronic stress is a long-term for example the text ” Heartfelt Fear.