Chilling At Home Reflection- Stepfan Hospedales

Throughout these few weeks, I started to realize or find good things about staying in the house all day. Starting with the online classes, I feel like I have more time to finish work then before. Normally, some of these assignments would have been due in 2 days or less. So now, I get more time to really sit down and think how to get the assignment done. Then it is the professors I have, that really made the class schedule more flexible, so I appreciate that the times for class is something I can manage. I miss chilling with my friends, but with video games and Face time, we can still talk. With that realization, I see more then ever how beneficial technology can be especially during these circumstances. 

This prompt for the coffeehouse came at good time, because last week, I finally got in to racing games. Racing games was something I never played at all, I wasn’t really interested. So since Dirt Rally 2.0 was free this month with the P.S plus subscription, I got the chance to try it, and I actually enjoyed playing it. The funny part about it is  that it isn’t consider one of  the best racing games to play according to my friends. So if I like that game, most likely I would like the other ones that reign on top, like Need For Speed or Gran Turismo. Ultimately, these past weeks have been quite chill, I got into something new, and end up enjoying it. 

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Hi Steph,
    Thanks for the ideas for driving games.
    Best,
    Sean