Composition 2, ENG 1121-D398, S2020

active 12 hours, 48 minutes ago
Composition 2, ENG 1121-D398, S2020
English
ENG 1121
Spring 2020

English 1121 continues the work we began in English 1101. We will work on developing critical reading and writing skills as we write about works of literature. We will discuss three literary genres: non-fiction essays, fiction, and poetry. Assignments will require students to write in different styles such as summary, citation, exposition, comparison, analysis, and research. In addition, we will utilize a new digital platform called OpenLab, which will help us to engage with each other’s writing and world outside of the classroom.

Patricia Vitebsky

At the start of this year I have made a lot of resolutions. One of them being to focus on school […] See MorePatricia Vitebsky

Challenges "Doing Life"

I think the crisis has become a public health crisis. The crisis led to panic and chaos across the […] See MoreChallenges "Doing Life"

"Doing Life" Maybe

I am going on a different trajectory to this question. It is December 2019, and everyone is […] See More"Doing Life" Maybe

Hi Azael, Thanks for the question. I'm not sure which test you are referring to. We do not have a […] See More

Will the test be multiple choice See More

Hi Stepfan, Thanks for your coffeehouse post. It is compassionate and hopeful. Thanks for these […] See More

Sorry, there were no discussion topics found.