Duties: Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Work directly under senior engineers and designers on the design and layout of telecommunications, infrastructure, audio-video, and security systems.
- Plot drawings and organize files according to the firm’s business practices.
- May participate in the review of shop drawings to understand compliance with contract documents.
- May visit job site to verify existing conditions and observe construction progress.
- Associate Degree in drafting or related field preferred.
- Related work experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and communications skills is essential as is the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and Revit is required.