These are my Air Jordan 7 Retro “hare” these are my heart and soul. These mid top white and red shoes with a crazy pattern on the tongue soon became one of my favorite shoes to wear. I love how the sneaker had a burst of different wild colors such ass green, yellow, red, and much more. To anybody else it’s a shoe, but to me It’s so much more. Every time I put these on I feel a wave of happiness and confidence to take on my day. It Is also a plus that these shoes are In one of my favorite movies “Space Jam” with the greatest basketball player of all time Michael Jordan. I guessed these became my favorite because these shoes symbolizing hard work. I worked so hard In the summer of 2019 In a school as a janitor. I saw everybody having fun outside playing basketball, while I was moving heavy furniture, waxing and mopping floors. But, It was all worth it my hard work payed off and I made one of my first big purchases. These shoe is a token of my hard work and shows me If I want anything In life I just have to work hard to get it. These shoes show me what hard work and dedication can help you achieve. This shoe doesn’t just complete an outfit, but fill a part of me. Just like putting on your lucky socks or playing a game with your favorite controller, you just don’t feel the same without it. Till this day I wear them whenever me and my friends go somewhere special to create new memories with my favorite shoes.