I love meeting new people. However, I always have some trouble finding a conversation starter every time I meet someone new. So, I always decide to talk about favorites. What’s your favorite cereal, soda, fruit, etc. One of the big questions I always ask is, “What’s your favorite ice cream?”.

Jokingly, I always say there’s a right answer and wrong answer whenever I ask this question. The right answer would be whatever my favorite ice cream is and the wrong answer would be whatever my least favorite ice cream is. I always hear the generic vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and so on and so forth. However, I always seem to get bashed for saying the wrong answer is pistachio ice cream and mint chocolate chip ice cream. I don’t know, just something about these flavors don’t sit right with me. I’m not a big person when it comes to nuts so pistachios have always been a picky topic for me. I’ve also never really been big on chocolate, and mixing it with mint just doesn’t sound good to me.

Apparently I’m either the only person in the world who likes this flavor or, I just have a bad taste in ice cream. My favorite flavor of “ice cream” (and I put quotations because it’s not really an ice cream..) is rainbow sherbet. Something about sherbet over all types of other ice creams is just so good to me but, people always find a way to dislike it in the end. I don’t really mind, it is just ice cream after all but it just tastes so good! Of course, I always throw in my second favorite ice cream to save myself from embarrassment. It’s Snickers ice cream! Even though it’s basically just vanilla ice cream with caramel, nuts, and bits of chocolate, it still finds a way to my heart every time I get ice cream.