ENG1141 Creative Writing, SP2021 OL02

active 7 hours, 30 minutes ago
ENG1141 Creative Writing, SP2021 OL02
English
ENG1141
Spring 2021

All writing is creative, including the writing you do for school, internet posts to social media, and text/email messages. Where there was a blank page–virtual or otherwise–and you fill it with your words, you have, in fact, drawn on your intellectual resources to create patterns of meaning with those words.

“Creative writing,” however, generally refers to poetry, fiction, drama, and some forms of non-fiction–memoirs and narratives that use the techniques of story-telling.

We will focus on understanding how form and meaning work together and on understanding the types and complexities of each genre–notably, fiction, non-fiction, poetry, drama, and cross-genres–so each student can begin to develop their unique, individual voice.

This course may be cloned by logged-in faculty.

Alexsis Arvelo, Dialogue (Revised)

Dialogue 1 Aria: Patient Tom Smith doesn’t have his paperwork, what should I do? (Janice l […] See MoreAlexsis Arvelo, Dialogue (Revised)

Joselin Vargas, Dialogues (Revised)

DIALOGUE 3 Carolina, Emmanuel, Jackie, and Joselin were anxiously waiting for the timer to go […] See MoreJoselin Vargas, Dialogues (Revised)

Johar Martinez Dialogues (Revised)

Dialogue 1: Gets send anime picture Eli: Gets send another anime picture of someone […] See MoreJohar Martinez Dialogues (Revised)

scene 1 the rhyme of this scene is quiet; both brothers are just concern about each other. […] See More

Scene #1 I think this scene is slow paced because they are just talking. I learn that the […] See More

The pace for scene 1 seems fast because the two characters seem to be arguing. I can tell because […] See More

Meet My Cases

hbshbhbihbs See MoreMeet My Cases