In this group there are well over 600 people since it is an open gaming community. As there are way too many people to talk about I’ll only talk a few. For now I will refrain from using their actual names or online alias as some of them are… lets say odd. The guy on top we’ll call Person 1 from what I can tell he pays for everything all the servers anything that needs to be paid it’s him. Person 2 is from Canada and he’ll play games and co-leads the community. Person 3 is from Sweden and currently “owns” the discord server but it’s really because he manages the discord server the most whether if there’s problems that moderators can’t fix or if some other issues a rises he’s usually the guy to go to. Person 4 is the guy we go to if the game servers are broken and there’s some game code to be fixed. Person 5 use to do what Person 4 does but he set himself to invisible so I never know when he’s actually online but he’ll pop in every once in a while. Person 5 and 6 lead the Minecraft Division. Person 7 leads the Team Fortress 2 Division. Person 8 leads the GMOD Division though she has a discord server for that division. I lead the CSGO Division and Person 9 use to lead this division with me but he stepped down as he was too busy. In each division we have managers that help run the servers as well as staff to help moderate the servers. We have people from around the world and many people but I have only seen a handful of faces.