Back in middle school it was just a normal class of robotics and I forget what exactly happened, but something led the teacher to scold the class saying, “Your behavior is disgusting”. She said it over and over again and I was just getting mad myself as I and some other kids didn’t do anything. I muttered under my breath, “You’re disgusting”. She stomped over as she asked me to repeat what I said. So, I did “I said you’re disgusting”, She was shocked “Why would you say that?”, I replied “You called us disgusting why can’t I call you that? I know everyone in the class feels the same”. She retorted “I called your behavior disgusting not you”. In my head I was just thinking “Calling our behavior disgusting is basically calling us disgusting what?” and so I just backed off since there was no way of winning that argument where the teacher’s logic was just nonexistent. There was something else she said about how no one in the class felt that way. But when I looked around, they just looked at me and then looked at her as if she was crazy. She failed me for that class. I should’ve known that fighting a teacher with controls with your grades wasn’t a good idea, but it was only 7th grade not exactly the smartest kid.