Prof. Jessica Penner | OL02 | Spring 2021

Meet My Bed

This is my bed, I got it around 2017.. It may be obvious but I like to sleep. Well actually who doesn’t like to sleep? Probably no one. Especially with the recent snow it’s feels really nice to be in my bed. I have 2 pillow though I don’t lay on them and I just use them to keep my head from banging against the wall. The blanket is a weighted blanket that I recently got, it is nice and heavy. I don’t think I’ll be able to get use to my old blankets anymore.

1. DeAndre Badresingh

I like how you mentioned sleep because we all do love sleep it’s an amazing thing. One question I have for you is have you ever had issues with your bed in the past such as it being uncomfortable etc.

• BensonH

It wasn’t really uncomfortable but i’ve basically used my old bed since elementary school

2. Ralph Ayala

I like how you talk about how much sleep interest you. My question to you is why talk about your bed? what are the other meanings does it have to you?

• BensonH

I was going to talk about my computer or something similar since I spend alot of time on it even before the pandemic but someone else did it already so I just decided to do my bed.

3. Jordan Bailey

I liked the reading. I find it funny when you said that you put the 2 pillows up against the walls to prevent your head from hitting the wall. I also liked that you told us when you got the bed.

Question:
    Why don’t you think you will get use to the old blankets anymore?

• BensonH

Weighted blanket is just too good. But might switch out during the summer or spring.