Anonymous critique:

I loved Anonymous’s story because of the choice of words and just the storyline itself is very easy to understand and sometimes relatable. Even Though at some parts it was relatable but at most parts it was not relatable. The writer’s emotions were really easy to understand because of the wordplay that the writer did for the audience. The story itself is very harsh but yet so interesting. It would be amazing to know what happened to the author after going against her husband. Because we only get a short glimpse of how it will go if she goes against her husband but the continuation does not always stay. 

Gurba’s Critique:

Gurba took a different approach to talk about the story. It was like I couldn’t stop reading the story. It was getting very interesting after each line. I enjoyed the story a lot. It’s like I was feeling what Gurba was feeling as I read the story. It is a very sad story since she was talking about everyone in her family and what she was facing herself. One question I would ask is that she did not clarify what were the struggles that she was facing in life nor did she say how she made it this far with her writing skills. So what would make her bring out the greatest version of herself?

Patchett’s critique: 

Patchett’s work is very good. I enjoyed reading her work and was able to relate stuff with her story. But as I was reading her work I was able to get notes from her experience as well as there were parts where I would just find a better solution for her problems and wish I could be there for her to help her out. Because relating with relationships like this is really easy almost everyone experienced it at least once in their lifetime therefore the experience may vary. I would tell her where she can be better or just care less. But all together it was a great story to read. No questions. 

Le Guin Critique: 

The story is very interesting to read. I enjoyed reading the story because the relationship between a husband and wife can promote various types of things.  It is about keeping each other’s trust and even in the hardest times when nothing is working out you have to make it work out. The plot itself was even more interesting and enjoyable. I was able to relate it with the other couples I have seen with a twist like the author uses. The questions that I have would be what made the author come up with a plot twist like that?

Jones’s Critique:

I really enjoyed reading the story. It was very enjoyable and understanding for me. Furthermore reading into the story I very much understood the concept and have no questions about it. 

Coates’s Critique:

The story is overwhelming with information and the thoughts of the writer. Some points I was confused but then as I read the story it made sense. The story plots were amazing as well. No questions about the story.