Prof. Jessica Penner | OL20 | Fall 2021

Isaias Acosta – Meet My Skateboard – Revised

I’ve been skating for a few years now and its become a part of me now. i own 3 skateboards. i have 2 normal boards and one electric. my first board that i got was right after i got my last check from working at McDonalds during high school. it was about 300 dollars and my friend convinced me to go to Zumiez and build my own skateboard. it ended up costing me half my check at 150 dollars. pretty expensive yes, but i was so happy with my purchase and me and my friend went to central park and spent the whole night skating until 3 am. it was an amazing first time and its a memory that i will never forget. i eventually got an electric skateboard to cruise around the city for long distances and even got a second board which has become my favorite board (the blue one that i posted), skating has been a passion of mine and i look forward to the new skating adventures that awaits.

1. Estela Guevara

Hi, Isaias.
    I like, how you like to spend time skating with friends in the park.
    I enjoy watching people skating. I won’t try to skate because I’m afraid to fall again.
    Also, It feels amazing when you finally get the chance to buy your things with your own money hah?
    I remember getting myself an iPhone 8 when I got my first check. I felt so good.