Justin Henry

Part:1 Throughout this class, I’ve learned that my writing skills depend on what I’m writing about. But what I like about this is the number of options you give to us to choose what we want to write about. Time to think and actually write on topics that interest me, how to properly cite sources and analyze them and these skills will help me in my future. How I’m getting better with not procrastinate this semester starting with the first half to the second half. I felt as the semester went on it got harder to give all my work on time.

Part:2

The first piece I’m choosing is the introductory work micro activity one because with this was the first assignment I did and it was late because I didn’t I had forgot about this class and I was panicking because I didn’t exactly know how to do the assignment last time I took english one was in my first semester of and once I got good idea and I just stuck to it in I just started getting in the zone.I chose the Unit 3 writing assignment. This assignment was very difficult for me because I did not know how to start my powerpoint slides. I knew that my topic was centered around theBlack lives matter movement, but I had no idea how I wanted to create this multimodal how to get my ideas across the write way. I was debating creating a brochure by hand which I did start but it was a hard process then a friend of mine told me to try a powerpoint slide.