Dear Future Students,

I’m Justin Henry my major is Electric Engineering for this class if you do have it online you have to make sure that you keep up with your dates when everything is due. The professor is willing to cooperate if you are also willing to work with her. I am aware that it can be hard because It’s a completely online class and it’s not a class you go to every day. In my opinion, this class is easy to understand because of the way the professor gives her works clear for us to understand. She basically helps us with our Unit projects because all the little assignments you do help you out with the major ones. We did three major assignments and the one I found the hardest was the Unit 3 assignment. There was a lot of room to be creative in this Unit 3 assignment it was kind of hard I’m not really creative but if you are artistic or social skills and you will have fun with it. 

As we all know, we are in the middle of a pandemic and due to that, this entire semester is online. Online school seems like a dream until it became and reality and trust me, it was not anything like a dream. If the next semester ends up being online which I believe it will be you should follow these steps. Always check your email at least once a day. Make sure you’re checking blackboard, or whichever website your professor chooses to post your assignments on. Just try to hand everything in on time try not to procrastinate like me. I’m a procrastinator this class was really a struggle for me because I work and go to school. We had three major assignments and those include writing about the discourse community Other than that, this class is simple and easy. If you do the work you should be able to pass this class.
Sincerely

Justin Henry