Part 1

At the beginning of the work on the subject, I was not sufficiently savvy in terms of writing any texts, but in the course of completing various tasks, I more and more improved my skills, while reading a lot, sorting through various information, I learned to find the main thing in what I read, to paraphrase in my own words, which means a deeper understanding of the information. It was especially interesting for me to work on the project ā€œCoronavirus in Our Lifeā€. While working on the project, I became convinced that reading various sources helps to make the right choice in behavior, in order to protect myself from various viruses. In addition, I learned how to choose material of various genres. What is needed to reveal the topic of the project. The most difficult thing for me was not only highlighting the main thing in the text, but also the ability to write a resume, not using my opinion, but simply to state the facts. The main lesson is the lesson in source analysis. In my practice, I have not come across such work. Now I know exactly how the source is analyzed. There should be a place for a short retelling of the text, as well as an analysis of what the author described and expressing his opinion about what he read. As I worked on project 3, I realized that only a presentation would help me to reveal the problem I was working on. All the same, it turned out to be difficult for me to work only remotely, without a team, because a lot of ideas can be emphasized when working in society. I think that my work would go much faster and without such difficulties that I sometimes faced without even understanding what was required of me at the very beginning, but after several completed works I understood what to do and how, I hope that I have it happened.

Part 2

I choose micro activity #9 Analyzing the Declaration of Independence and Micro-Activity #15 . It is two different type of work what was done. When I start analyzing Declaration of Independence I had to write either a speech or a letter. To do this, it was necessary to understand well the problem that was described, which means that you need to know many different sources, and what is more, you need to be able to analyze them. What was difficult enough for me, at that moment I was confusing such different types of work as writing and speaking. My thoughts were not flexible enough, they were spinning in a circle, repeating themselves, so the text made at that time was not clear enough for a wide range of readers. I think that already when completing micro activity # 9. When the same needed to be analyzed for which audience the study was conducted, what they know about this problem, what benefit they will get when studying this work. The ability to create such texts makes us competitive, because we will be able to convey information by all means of information transmission. I realized that my weak point is creativity, the ability to be non-standard. I realized this after doing work # 15. This work helped me understand that it is necessary to think more broadly, not only the analysis of what has been read should be included in the work, but you also need to be able to think consistently, formulate conclusions and argue them. All completed tasks of the course taught us the sequence in performing the work, which means the ability to adhere to a certain algorithm in order to achieve the best result. I realized that when writing a work, you need to write not for yourself, but for the audience for which this work is designed, in order to achieve the best result from your work, you need to be imbued with the problems of the main audience to which this work will be presented.