The Annotated Bibliography that I wrote about is climate change, as well as the Discourse Communities that need this information already know this information, and choose to ignore or pretend the problem is not as bad as it already is. The Discourse Communities that need this information are major fossil fuel companies. This includes Exxon, Chevron, Shell, BP, Peabody Energy, Consol Energy. etc. These are the worst offenders to the climate problem we have today in no particular order. The problem is these companies do not benefit from applying action from critical thinking. These companies benefit from ignorance, where if they do apply action from critical thinking they would lose billions of dollars. This is a problem without a solution due to human greed. We want the rich to get richer to force trickle-down economics, as well as humans, are greedy by nature. As I learn more and more about the Discourse Communities that this information would be vital for, the more I feel it is a hopeless issue to attempt to tackle. The issue goes from a legal issue to a moral issue. The people who have the power to prevent climate change from being worse do not want to mitigate climate change damage. The owners of these companies are not going to be alive in the next 20 years, and in their point of view, if they arent alive they don’t care, the world does not exist past their life.