11/4/2020

The genre i selected for presenting my information is a PowerPoint slide or a graphic essay since they’re both pretty similar in the fact that they include text and images, what i hope to accomplish is to include real pictures and text  giving the images meaning and context to get the reader’s attention and open their eyes to the real life reality of what’s happening in the world, since my topic is on the abuse of immigrants on the border and detention centers i will find facts and evidence that shows the reality of how horrible and unjust these people are treated just because of their immigration status. My plan and how I will go about composing my piece is having about 6 slides each with a different topic on how ice and border patrol have violated human rights and their policies and then proceed to list facts with pictures that prove and basically turn the facts that i’m listing into real life images that the viewer can connect and sympathize with. I will use the internet to browse for images and search for more facts and documents that will support and help me create my multimodal project.