I am planning about making a Prezi presentation with words, pictures, and audio/video attached to it. I believe this genre will be effective since my annotated bibliography includes different types of argument and I think that the Prezi does a really good job in separating and explaining the topic in its designated slide, it’s truly smooth while the audience goes through the slides with the creativeness of various transitions. in other words, it does a good job of grabbing the audience’s attention.

I will make a PSA presentation regarding the issue of gun violence, I want to bring awareness to the community about how we (American people) can diminish gun violence in America. As I said already, I will be using Prezi to create a PSA presentation with lots of creativity that most multimodal consists of. I will include most of the information that I covered in my writing piece and also will be adding some extra info like videos and so on. I will organize the slides in topic and subtopics to go deeper into the solution.