Ana Lis Amezquita 

English 1121

November 4, 2020

Word Count: 272

The genre that I have selected for presenting my information is a brochure because they give a lot of information and since it is a very small place to work with, it encourages you to put the best information and it is very straightforward. What I hope to accomplish with my piece is to inform others not just young people but also parents or adults with barriers that it comes to seeking mental professional help. And also to encourage those in need to seek help because it helps a lot and even though at first it is hard to open up, it will make you feel better. 

The elements and features of this genre is tone of course, you have to make sure that you have the right tone, making sure that I am being serious about what I am talking about. Colors will also be a feature because it can sometimes set the mood. Photos that will represent what I am going to talk about. Font is also another feature because it attracts people. The last one would be graphs. Composing my piece I will make sure that it is very structured. 

The technologies that I would use are my computer and Google Docs. One important information that I will include in my final product is different health organization numbers and things that could help the struggle. I will organize my brochure by having a front cover that attracts the readers, the middle one with a lot of information and the last one by putting very information containing help lines.