Chhring N Sherpa

English 1121

I’m choosing speech because I believe that speech and essays are similar and I’m better at writing formal arguments in a constructive essay format. Writing a speech can help me to comprehend the tone that I want to apply towards my audience and it can also help me put my arguments in a well-managed form. For instance, I can have 1 argument with 3 supporting evidence and I can apply all the evidence in a sequential way to make my audience easier to understand my argument. Since I’m writing about a problem regarding the fandom of the BTS boy band, my audience is expected to be from the fandom called ‘Army’ but people outside from the fandom are also welcome to consider my speech since the fandom is growing constantly day by day. I’m basically encouraging the fandoms to follow the principles and behaviors that circle around each other and BTS. Therefore, The fandom will see me as more knowledgeable and more encouraging to build up our fandom’s strength positively.

My main point will be about the fandom in terms of their behavior and how they can support the band and themselves. Army as a whole includes individual from several nations and US constitutes one of the largest population of Army. The problem is that some of the armies doesn’t follow the manners that circles around BTS and the fandom. For instance, some fans are extremely obsessed with the band that they stalk the member’s personal life. Due to the stalking cause by some army, the members of the band weren’t happy and they would lik this to stop and let them live like a normal human. In order to stop this from happening, I will be encouraging the fans about the manners and discipline that should be followd around the band members and ourselves.